What do Personal Trainers Eat for Breakfast?

Personal trainers in Dubai need a good, healthy and nutrition breakfast before they start their training sessions. Here's what Dubai Female Personal Trainer Jade revealed about her breakfast: 

Q. What Do You Normally Eat For Breakfast?

A. My breakfast generally differs between 3/4 different options.

•    Protein, oats, berries and almond flakes
•    Egg white omelette with spinach, mushrooms and avocado
•    Protein shake
•    Peanut butter on toast

Q. Why do you think your breakfast choices are an important part of your daily nutrition and how do they benefit your morning routine/start of the day?

A. I don’t think there is a specific breakfast that fits all. The breakfast you decide to have should depend on your goals, your daily routine and what works best for you.

For example, on days where I’m training later in the day I tend to have a low carb breakfast as I like to consume more of my daily carb intake around my training. Consuming simple carbs before training gives me that extra push and stimulates insulin to counteract cortisol levels.

On days where I train first thing I have a coffee pre-workout and a high carb breakfast post workout. Some of my clients work better like this some work better with breakfast before training. Again, it all depends on the person and their goals.

On rest days, I have a breakfast high in complex carbs, protein and fats that keeps me satiated longer throughout the morning. The rest of my meals will be low carbs. This way I feel less hungry throughout the day and less likely to get cravings.

SO, breakfast isn’t one size fits all! Contact me to discuss nutrition and training further and find out what works best for you!

Visit Revolution Fitness and take health advice from the certified personal trainers in Dubai: http://revolutionfitness.ae/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Personal Trainers are Helping UAE Parents with Obesity Issues in Children?

Best Cardio Workout Tips and Types

Interview With Personal Trainer About Physical Family Activities